Sunday 14 October 2012

Creating the animation


This screen shot displays the iStopmotion software which I used to create my letter and sunrise animations. It was simple to use and navigate; firstly I opened a new project then I set the recording mode to capture 3 frames per second (which is on the right hand side of the screen), after which I linked the camera to the computer and positioned the image I wanted to animate in front of the camera. Then I moved the position of the image a few millimeters at a time and pressed the number '3' button on the keyboard to capture 3 frames. To ensure the animation was as smooth as possible I only moved the image a tiny amount per click of the button. Once I finished creating the animation, all of the frames should be displayed on the timeline at the bottom of the screen, to play the sequence you simply press the space bar or click the 'play' button.

No comments:

Post a Comment