Saturday 1 September 2012

Target Audience

The target audience for my music video are teenage girls aged between 14 - 19 years old. I am a member of this category and so is my artist, therefore we know exactly what appeals to our age group. However I will make sure I have constant contact with other members of my target audience during the pre-production, production and post-production stages. This will enable me to gather their opinions on their favourite music videos and have their feedback on my initial ideas, ancillary products and the rough cut, so the final version of my music video will appeal to them. Ideally my target audience's favourite musicians will be artists such as, Ben Howard, whose music video, Old Pine, is the main inspiration for my own music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment