Friday 23 November 2012

Rough cut feedback from blog



This is a screen shot showing the rough cut of my music video which I uploaded on to my own personal blog with the message: I would appreciate any feedback you could offer, particularly the strengths and weaknesses of the video and what improvements I could make to make it more suited to the genre/more appealing to the target audience.
This proves that I have been creative with my use of digital technology to try to gather as much feedback as possible, particularly from people who don't know me, which is useful as they don't feel pressured to give positive feedback about my music video.

Here is a close up of the only feedback I recieved for my music video post, despite the absence of comments it was positive feedback; two fellow bloggers 'liked' my post so that is encouraging. This proves that the rough cut of my music video clearly appeals to members of my target audience, as I viewed their profiles and one of the bloggers fell into my target audience category.

No comments:

Post a Comment